The difference between the production of the traditional and industrial methods:
Most of the crop production in our country is traditionally performed in open-burning boilers because of the need for high temperature to condense a sugar solution (an average of 110 ° C), caramelizing and coloring (and in the scientific sense of sugar) It can be used much less in the crop soup, and this results in low production efficiency. But in the industrial process, due to the fact that the sugar solution is concentrated at much lower temperatures (75 to 85 degrees Celsius), color production and reduction considerably decrease, and it can be used much more in the crop syrup during its production cycle.
The advantages of industrial production in a traditional way:
- Reduce the cost of energy in industrial production Since energy consumption in the system requires less temperature and low boiling point, energy costs are reduced.
- Reduce equipment costs for industrial production after preparing and dissolving sugar and fines in water, there is no need for mechanical pumps to inject the vacuum sucker into the tank, and this is done by using the tank suction force in the shortest time and without the pump.
- No need for industrial and unauthorized dyeing materials, such as powdered and…
- Reduction in the amount of saffron used in industrial production since using this system, the color of the candy, and especially the production deposits, is much clearer than the traditional one, more can be used from deposits. Naturally, saffron consumption is reduced due to its very high price.
- Lacking and overflowing of the boiling syrup in industrial production. Since the condensation of the sugar solution is at a much lower temperature than the atmospheric boiling point and of course the closed environment, there is no overflow of syrup such as open pans, and in addition to Preventing waste requires no continuous operator presence during the condensation process.
- Increasing the production coefficient in industrial production the most important utility and economic justification of this plan (in addition to the above) is the increase of the extraction coefficient. As the sugar solution is subjected to less heat for condensation, the amount of inverness and coloration is reduced to the same extent, so that more deposits can be used in the crop production cycle, such as the efficiency of the eye enhancement system On the other hand, the quality of the crystals of the claw will also improve. The goal of producing quality, healthy, standard and exportable, modern and industrial quality candy plants was exploited for this purpose by the factory of industrial production of beans in the Binalood industrial town.