The purpose of canning, cooking fruits or vegetables is to put them in a sterile environment. The canned is described in this way as a method for keeping food, as well as stored foods. In the canning method, the eating agent is placed in a can or container, and after closing the cans or containers, the air no longer feeds into food, which will prolong the storage time of the material inside the can. Cans can be big, small, circular, elliptical, cubic, plastic, glass, galvanized or aluminum
1) maintaining the natural state of food: Packaged foods keep their natural state because they are not exposed to free air for a long time.
2) Suitable prices: These types of foods are more affordable than other foods.
3) Long and easy maintenance: The highest rates of canned food are long and easy to maintain.
4) Easy transportation: These foods are very suitable for ease of transport in travel, work environment and more.
5) Absence of waste: Since canned foods can be prepared and used as much as desired, they do not have lesions.
6) Food Health: If this type of food is prepared industrially and under the supervision and control of health, it is safe for health.
7) Availability: You will have access to a variety of foods, fruits, vegetables and … throughout all seasons.
8) Diversity: Tinned foods with a wide variety of different types of geographical boundaries and temporal and climatic differences and can provide a diverse range of foods to give you.
9) Saving time: There is not much time to prepare and consume these foods.
10) Insert their nutritional value on labels: People who have a diet or have a certain amount of calories per day can easily adjust their diet using these types of canned food.
11) Controlling the amount of salt and oil: The standards of salt and oil in this type of foods are observed.
12) Preserving Nutrition Value: All nutritional value is preserved in canned food
13) Non-use of preservatives in canned food: The process of producing canned foods is different from other ready-made foods. These cans are stored in a device called autoclave, which is referred to as a commercial sterilization step. In this process, all pathogenic and non-pathogenic microorganisms are destroyed, so there is no need to use preservatives in these products.